Managed, white-label VPS solution
JaneSells lets you resell high-quality, white-label VPS as servers in your own hosting operation. You independently manage your own clients.
No one will see, not even in reverse IP lookups or advanced DNS tools, that you’re reselling HostJane.
How can I restore my clients' servers?
Open a ticket with our support team.
- HostJane makes nightly backups of your entire server files and databases for a small fee.
- We do not charge for backup storage.
- We always have at least 2 past backups of the entire VPS servers in our system.
- HostJane begins overwriting past backups, after 72 hours of storage.
- To request a restoration from a past backup on behalf of your customer, please contact us.
- Note there is a $15 data restore admin fee, that you should pass on to your customer.
We recommend you also inform them that the restoration process can take up to 60 minutes and during that time your server may be unavailable.
Do you monitor my customers?
No. We expect you through our Terms of Service to ensure that whatever you or your clients are doing on the servers complies with US laws.
Does JaneSells include DDOS protection?
Yes, to the same extent as HostJane VPS provides.