Based on the HostJane Roadmap, Orders on HostJane cycle through up to 8 order statuses from the time the Order starts to the time the Seller delivers.
When you place an order on HostJane, via purchasing a listing or custom order, the HostJane WorkSpace will open with the first Order Status: Waiting for Buyer.
1. Waiting for Buyer
The Buyer must confirm the job requirements.
2. Waiting for Seller
The Seller must accept or decline the order within 24 hours.
3. In progress
The Seller is working on the Order or arranging to give the Online Lesson.
The task has been completed and Work Preview sent to Buyer. Or, the online lesson has been held.
5. Waiting for final delivery
- Approved the Work Preview
- Released earnings to the Seller
- Is waiting for the Final Work which must be delivered in 24 hours or the Buyer receives a full refund.
- Must deliver the unrestricted or unabridged Final Work within 24 hours or the order refunds to Buyer.
- If no files need to be sent for example with an online lesson, the Seller needs to close the Order by clicking 'Already sent final work'.
The Buyer has approved the Work, left a flame rating and optional feedback. The 14 day clearance period has started for Seller's net earnings.
The Buyer and Seller must use the Dispute Center to resolve an issue.
The Buyer and Seller have more than 1 order and one of them is in dispute. The other order(s) are placed into Paused status until the Dispute is resolved.