Yes on the strict conditions the uses are Non-Commercial Only, kept within 1,000 End Users and do not break the law.
Buyer can only use Seller's Final Work for lawful purposes only—in other words, for stuff that doesn't break the law.
Subject to payment, Buyer is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license, to use Seller's End Product for the following Non-Commercial purposes with up to 1,000 End Users:
- Digital products/services for Non-Commercial Use
- Physical products/services for Non-Commercial Use:
- Digital or print publications for Non-Commercial Use
- Single (1) personal social media account for Non-Commercial Use:
- Internet streaming of motion picture and audiovisual content for Non-Commercial Use.